In the retail world, there aren’t many brands with a bigger name than Walmart. So, if you’re searching for a reloadable debit card account, this is a good place to start.
The Walmart MoneyCard® is full of benefits and high-level features designed to make your life easier as a consumer. It’s not a credit card but is instead a debit card that you can reload at your convenience. And of course, you can set up direct deposit if that’s easier for you.
Here are some of the many reasons to give the Walmart MoneyCard® a closer look:
- Waive your monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.*
- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.*
- Earn 2% interest rate on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!*
- Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.*
*Please see site for full terms and conditions.
How to Open a Walmart MoneyCard® Account
If you’re interested in these features and benefits, it could be time to take action. Opening an account is simple. There are two ways to do so:
- Open an account online: It only takes a few minutes to open a Walmart MoneyCard® account online.
- Pick up a starter card: Head to your local Walmart and ask for a starter card. You can then open your account on the spot or upon returning home. Online access is required to open an account.
It only takes a few minutes to open a Walmart MoneyCard® account. And of course, if you decide that it’s no longer right for you, it’s just as simple to close it down.
Other Things to Know
In addition to the above, here are some other things to know about the Walmart MoneyCard®:
- You can have your tax refund deposited directly to your Walmart MoneyCard® account.
- You can send money from your account to qualified individuals in the United States.
- There are four ways to deposit money into your Walmart MoneyCard account: Walmart MoneyCard® app, cash or check at a local Walmart, Walmart MoneyCard Rapid Reload, and MoneyPak.
Final Thoughts on the Walmart MoneyCard®
If you’re a regular Walmart shopper in search of a reloadable debit card, you can’t go wrong with this one. The benefits and features above will work in your favor day after day. For additional information and answers to your questions, visit the Walmart MoneyCard® website.