Student Credit Cards
With the cost of college on the rise, student credit cards are more popular than ever before. A credit card can be used for a variety of expenses, including but not limited to: tuition, room and board, school supplies, and transportation. Before applying for a student credit card, learn more about the income requirement, online management tools, interest rate, and credit limit. Below is a list of the best student credit card offers, along with some of the terms and conditions associated with each one.
Credit Card Details
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments. 1% cash back on purchases right away
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology helps applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 – $10,000 credit limits
- Petal’s mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, member FDIC
- Intro (Purchases) : N/A
- Intro (Transfers) : N/A
- Regular APR : 15.24 – 26.24% Variable
- Annual Fee : $0
- Credit Recommended : Fair/Good/Limited/No Credit
- Credit Limit : $500 – $10,000
- Product Type : Consumer
- Overlimit Fee : $0
- Balance Transfer Fee : $0
- Late Payment Fee : $0
- Cash Advance Fee : N/A
Credit Card Details
- Build Credit and Get Rewarded
- A year of Amazon Prime Student on us
- 1% cashback on all purchases
- $0 annual fee
- Credit limits up to $5,000
- 20.74% variable APR
- Complimentary Cell Phone Insurance up to $600
- Extended Warranty
- Mastercard Benefits – https://www.mastercard.us/content/dam/mccom/en-us/documents/Cardholder%20Benefits/Generic_GTB_CRED_CoreCredit_2019.pdf
- Three Months of Text + Talk! Use your Deserve Mastercard to sign up and pay for any Mint Mobile wireless plan and you’ll get a $45 statement credit from March 1st 2019 through November 28th 2019.
- Lemonade Insurance Rebate – Pay for 3 consecutive monthly insurance from Lemonade with your Deserve card and get a $10 statement credit.
- Feather Furniture Rental – Use your Deserve card to rent furniture from Feather and enter promo code DESERVE100 to get $100 off your first month’s rental.
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).
© 2019 ApplyNowCredit.com, All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer : ApplyNowCredit endeavors to keep its data precise and state-of-the-art. This data might be unique in relation to what you see when you visit a credit institution, specialist organization or financial-related website. Every single credit product, credit offer and/or personal loan item are displayed without guarantee. When assessing offers, please survey the credit institutions’s Terms and Conditions. Pre-qualified offers are not authoritative. On the off chance that you discover errors with your financial assessment or data from your credit report, please contact the credit institution generating inaccuracies.
Advertiser Disclosure : We receive remuneration from our partners when someone applies or gets endorsed for a money related item through our website. Be that as it may, the consequences of our aides and publication surveys depend on quantitative and subjective evaluations of item elements — nothing else. Remuneration may impact the items we survey and expound on, the request in which classifications show up in “featured” pages, regardless of whether items show up on our site or articles. While we attempt to highlight the greatest number of credit offers on our site as we can keep up, we perceive that our site does not include each organization or credit item accessibly available.