Best-Rated Cards by Capital Bank
Capital Bank may not be one of the most popular names in the credit card industry, but that doesn’t mean you should overlook everything this financial institution has to offer. You’ll come to find that Capital Bank has credit card offers for all types of people, especially those with no credit or poor credit. For example, its OpenSky Secured Visa is the perfect choice for consumers who are building credit from scratch or looking to improve a damaged score. Use the information below to help you decide if a Capital Bank credit card is the right choice for you.
Credit Card Details
- No credit check necessary to apply. OpenSky believes in giving an opportunity to everyone.
- The refundable* deposit you provide becomes your credit line limit on your Visa card. Choose it yourself, from as low as $200.
- Build credit quickly. OpenSky reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- 99% of our customers who started without a credit score earned a credit score record with the credit bureaus in as little as 6 months.
- We have a Facebook community of people just like you; there is a forum for shared experiences, and insights from others on our Facebook Fan page. (Search “OpenSky Card” in Facebook.)
- OpenSky provides credit tips and a dedicated credit education page on our website to support you along the way.
- *View our Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card.
- APR for Purchases : 18.89% (variable)
- APR for Cash Advances : 18.89% (variable)
- Late Fee : Up to $38
- Penalty APR : none
- Annual Fee : $35
- Rewards : none
- Purchase Intro APR : N/A
- Balance Transfer Intro APR : N/A
- Credit needed : no credit (or variations: bad credit, no credit check)
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).