Credit Spotlight: Upgrade Card
Are you in search of the perfect credit card, but have come to find that traditional offers don’t do it for you? Are you hoping to find something that better suits your current financial situation and future goals?
While the Upgrade Card isn’t the right choice for everyone, it’s certainly worth your consideration if you’re searching for something new and fresh.
In many ways, the Upgrade Card allows you to combine the flexibility and benefits of a credit card and personal loan. Here’s what you get:
- High level of convenience: Just the same as any credit card, you can use it to make purchases online and in-store.
- No fees: Forget about hefty fees dragging you down and making it more difficult to maintain financial stability. The Upgrade Card has no fees, allowing you to make faster progress paying down your debt.
- Predictable: For many individuals, the biggest problem with a credit card is the unpredictability from month to month. The Upgrade Card protects against this thanks to a fixed monthly payment and fixed rate. When you know what’s expected of you, it’s easier to plan for it.
How to Get Started
If you’re interested in the Upgrade Card, there are three simple steps to getting started:
- • Apply online: Upon completing an online application, you’ll receive an approval or denial. If approved, you can secure a credit line from $500 to $50,000, depending on your credit history and credit score.
- Get started: As noted above, you can use your Upgrade Card anywhere and everywhere Visa is accepted. You can also use it to send funds directly to your bank account, which is more convenient at times.
- Make equal monthly payments: Upon borrowing money, you’ll then make equal monthly payments. For ease of use, payments are debited directly from your bank account. And of course, you can prepay on your balance at any time, without a fee.
If you’re interested in a non-traditional credit card that gives you the power to borrow money and repay it in a reasonable manner, the Upgrade Card may be the right choice.
It’s convenient, the interest rate is more than competitive, and the fixed payment structure has the potential to save you hundreds or even thousands in interest charges.