Best-Rated Cards by Applied Bank
Since 1996, Applied Bank has been providing consumers with both unsecured and secured credit cards. As a top-rated credit provider, you can’t go wrong when you consider an offer from this bank. Below, you’ll find information on several of its best credit cards, including details regarding intro purchase APR, annual fee, credit requirement, and much more. With a fast and efficient application process, there’s no better time than now to take a close look at what Applied Bank has to offer.
Credit Card Details
The Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card is a solid secured credit card if you’re looking to build or rebuild your credit. With 9.99% Fixed APR.
- Better than Prepaid…Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time – Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR – Your Rate Won’t Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit – Maximum $1,000. * Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
- Regular APR 9.99%
- Annual Fee $48
- Credit Line See website for Details*
- Credit Recommended Poor/Fair/Limited/Damaged
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).