Do you have less than perfect credit? Are you hoping to secure a credit card, despite your past financial struggles? Try the Fit Mastercard .
While anyone can apply for the Fit Mastercard – even consumers with good or excellent credit – it’s best for the following groups of people:
- Those with fair or poor credit
- Those with limited credit history
- Those with no credit history
With the help of the Fit Mastercard, as long as you make on-time minimum payments you put yourself in position to build or rebuild your credit.
Top Features of the Fit Mastercard
There’s a lot to like about the Fit Mastercard, starting with its long list of features.
As noted above, all credit types are welcome to apply. So, if you require a solid all around credit card with a variety of high level features, it’s well worth a second look.
Top features include :
- $400 credit limit doubles to $800! (Simply make your first 6 monthly minimum payments on time)
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Initial Credit Limit of $400.00!* (subject to available credit)
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere that Mastercard® is accepted
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection (subject to Mastercard guidelines)
All of these features are important, but monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus should stand out. This ensures that your credit card activity is included on your credit report.
This is critical if you’re trying to establish or rebuild your credit, as you want the credit bureaus to see that you’re making on-time payments.
Final Thoughts on the Fit Mastercard
Depending on your credit rating and financial goals, the Fit Mastercard may be just what you need to get your finances back on track. With plenty of features and a streamlined application process, it’s easy to get excited about everything the Fit Mastercard has to offer.