Let’s face it: there are many aspects of your finances that are critical to your current life, as well as the future. And that definitely holds true of your credit score.
If you don’t know your credit score and/or can’t remember the last time you checked it, now’s the time to take action. There are many ways to obtain your credit score for free, with the Credit Sesame free credit score service at the top of the list.
Before we get into the finer details of Credit Sesame’s service, let’s take a closer look at why you want to maintain a good or (hopefully) excellent credit score:
- Lower interest rates on things such as auto loans, mortgages, and personal loans
- Better chance of qualifying for the best credit cards
- Easier to rent a home
- No security deposit for cell phone plans and utility bills
You get the point. A high credit score will save you a lot of money over the long run.
Why Choose Credit Sesame?
Now that you know why a high credit score is a big deal, let’s focus on what you get when you rely on Credit Sesame:
- Free access to your score, along with grades on other important factors: Credit Sesame provides an individual score on a variety of credit factors, such as the amount of debt you’re carrying, late payments, and delinquent accounts.
- Free credit strategy: It’s one thing to know your credit score. It’s another thing entirely to take action that’ll help you increase it. Credit Sesame provides a free credit strategy, complete with personalized tips based on your financial goals and credit profile. There’s no guessing at what you should do next.
- Your options, explained: You’re provided an overview of your options moving forward, with a focus on whether you’re overpaying on loans and credit cards. You also receive advice on the best options to save money.
How Does it Work?
Get this: many people don’t know their credit score because they don’t know where to find it. For this reason, they’re left in the dark and simply hope that everything is okay.
Credit Sesame takes all the guesswork out of the process. Through an integration with TransUnion’s VantageScore, they’re able to automatically pull your credit information every month.
This allows them to share both your free credit score and current debts.
With this information, Credit Sesame’s “Robo Credit” technology delivers a customized plan to help you make more informed and confident financial decisions.
Final Thoughts on Credit Sesame
While Credit Sesame isn’t the only free online credit score service, it’s ultra-competitive thanks to monthly monitoring, advanced technology, and the sharing of a customized financial plan.
Final note: your credit score can and probably will change from month to month. For this reason, checking it once and moving on is a mistake.
Monthly monitoring is a must, and that’s exactly what you get with Credit Sesame. It’s free, so you might as well give it a shot.
2 thoughts on “Credit Sesame – Free Credit Score”
I am interested in building my credit score ,,,
free monitoring and monthly scores = not bad