Let’s face it: it’s not always easy to choose a credit card.
In addition to the application requirements, your personal finances will also come into play. Fortunately, there are offers out there designed to make your life easier. And that’s where the Total Visa credit card comes into play.
While this credit card is designed for a variety of consumers, it’s geared toward those who have dealt with financial challenges in the past. Furthermore, it’s perfect for consumers who have struggled to obtain credit, such as in the form of a credit card.
Is it Right for You?
When deciding if this offer is right for you, there are two questions to answer:
- Are you interested in applying for a true Visa credit card?
- Do you have less than desirable credit?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, there’s a good chance the Total Visa credit card is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
You never want to apply for a credit card until you are first familiar with its features. The Total Visa credit card is no different.
While there are many features that make this card a consumer favorite, here are some of the best:
- Total Visa active cardholders get exclusive access to free Credit Monitoring powered by TransUnion®!
- Checking Account Required
- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine Visa credit card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
How to Apply for the Total Visa Credit Card
If these features have you excited, it may be time to apply for the Total Visa credit card. As noted above, there is nothing complex about the process. There are three simple steps:
- Complete an application online. It only takes a few minutes to complete an online application.
- Application processing. Once you complete an application and review the terms and conditions, you can submit it for approval.
- Wait for a response. Forget about waiting around for several days to receive a final decision. With this offer, you can receive a response in 60 seconds or less.
There are people out there who don’t have the best credit. There are also people out there who assume that this will stop them from ever obtaining a credit card.
Regardless of what’s happened in your past, you shouldn’t let it impact you in the future. Even if you’ve had financial troubles, there’s a good chance you’ll qualify for the Total Visa credit card. The only way to find out is to complete an online application!