As a consumer with less than perfect credit, finding a credit card is easier said than done. Just when you think you’ve found the right offer, you realize that you don’t qualify. Fortunately, there are a variety of offers for consumers in your position, including the Surge® Platinum Mastercard®.
The Surge® Platinum Mastercard® is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. It is also a member FDIC under license from Mastercard International.
Do You Qualify?
If you have questions about whether or not you qualify for the Surge® Platinum Mastercard®, you’re in luck. Here’s why:
- It takes less than one minute online to see if you pre-qualify for the offer
- If approved, you can receive the terms and conditions and accept them online
- Applying for the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® doesn’t affect your credit score, so there’s nothing to worry about if you’re denied
Top Features of the Surge® Platinum Mastercard®
Just because your credit score is lacking doesn’t mean you should miss out on top of the line features. The Surge® Platinum Mastercard® comes with a number of high level features, including but not limited to:
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000! (Simply make your first 6 monthly minimum payments on time)
- Encryption technology: In today’s day and age, this is a must-have feature. The Surge® Platinum Mastercard® uses 128-bit encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information.
- Low annual fee: While many credit card offers in this category have a high annual fee, the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® range is from $75 to $99.
- Credit limit: The Surge® Platinum Mastercard® offers an Initial Credit Limit of $300 – $1,000* (subject to available credit).
- $0 fraud liability: This protects you against unauthorized charges on your Surge® Platinum Mastercard®.
- Reporting to all three major credit bureaus: This is critical to using your Surge® Platinum Mastercard® to build your credit history and boost your score. As long as you’re responsible with your credit card, it can help improve your history and score, thus allowing you to move onto another card (with better features) in the future.
- Potential for a future credit limit increase: If you’re successful in making your first six minimum monthly payments, you may receive an offer to increase your credit limit.
Final Thoughts on the Surge® Platinum Mastercard®
Designed for consumers with bad or average credit, the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® has a variety of features that allow you to use it with confidence.
Remember, you don’t have to use the Surge® Platinum Mastercard® forever. As your credit improves, you can look into better offers, such as those with a lower interest rate and higher limit. But for now, it could be just what you’re looking for.