With less than perfect credit it’s easy to believe that you’ll never qualify for a credit card. Fortunately, this doesn’t have to hold true. There are many offers out there, such as the Surge Mastercard, that are designed for consumers in your position.
Do you have poor credit? Are you hoping to boost your credit score? While there are many ways to do so, the responsible use of a credit card is one of the best.
As long as you make payments on time and keep your balance under the credit limit, you’ll soon realize that regular use of your Surge Mastercard is working in your favor.
Getting Started with the Surge Mastercard
If all this sounds good to you, it’s time to learn more about the Surge Mastercard.
To start, it’s good to know that the application process is straightforward. All you have to do is complete a simple online application and wait to receive an approval. Since it only takes a few seconds for a decision, you don’t have to wait and wonder.
While the Surge Mastercard is designed for people with bad credit, it’s available to anyone and everyone. So, even if you have good credit, you can apply for this offer.
Here are some additional features and benefits:
You never want to apply for a credit card until you are first familiar with its features. The Surge Mastercard credit card is no different.
While there are many features that make this card a consumer favorite, here are some of the best:
- Monthly reporting to all three major credit bureaus. This ensures that your credit card activity is used to help boost your score.
- A starting credit limit of $500. While this is subject to change, based on your credit rating, it’s where most consumers start.
- Simple online application. Not only is it easy to complete an application, but results are provided immediately online.
- Ability to use the Surge Mastercard at millions of online and offline locations throughout the world. As long as a retailer accepts Mastercard you can use your Surge credit card.
- Online account access. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you have access to an online account that provides details such as your current balance, recent spending, available credit, and much more.
Is it a Secured Credit Card?
Your application is reviewed with the idea of approval for an unsecured credit card. However, there are times when this is not possible.
Depending on your credit rating, you may be approved for a secured credit card with a security deposit requirement of: $50, $150, or $500.
Although a secured credit card may not be ideal, it’s a good way to build your credit. Over time, once you prove yourself of being credit worthy, you can then search for an unsecured offer.
Fast Approval, Full of Features
There’s a lot to like about the Surge Mastercard, including the fact that you can apply online and receive an instant approval.
Add this to a long list of features and it’s easy to see why people from all walks of life are using this credit card to improve their finances.