The RushCard is a prepaid Visa card that comes with a variety of high level features, all of which are designed to provide you with financial benefits to improve your life.
While there are other similar products on the market, the RushCard stands out thanks to its feature list and ease of getting started.
How it Works
The RushCard was designed with ease of use in mind. Getting started is a simple three-step process:
- Choose a card design and monthly plan: With several options to choose from, carefully consider each one before making a final choice. With no credit check or minimum balance required, it only takes a couple minutes to sign up.
- Activate your RushCard: Upon receiving your RushCard by mail, which typically takes five to seven business days, you can activate your card and choose a pin.
- Use it: Now that your RushCard is activated, you can use it to pay bills, make purchases, and so much more.
Why Choose the RushCard?
While the simplified application process is a good start, it’s the features that really make the RushCard one of the best offers in its class. Here are five of the top features:
- Early direct deposit: You can use your RushCard to receive your paycheck or benefits via direct deposit. Best yet, you can do so two days sooner than usual, allowing you to gain quicker access to your funds.
- Security: There’s nothing more important than security when dealing with any type of financial tool. If you misplace or lose your RushCard, you can place a temporary hold, giving you the time you need to find it.
- Fraud protection: Even though you do your best to avoid fraud, there’s no guarantee of doing so. With the Visa Zero Liability Policy, you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges. Furthermore, the RushCard provides a variety of monitoring tools to keep you safe.
- Mobile access: In today’s world, mobile access is an absolute must. And that’s exactly what you get with the RushCard, thanks to a unique app that allows you to manage your account, set up text alerts, and much more.
- 24/7 customer support: There may come a time when you have a question or concern. Rather than hope for the best, you can contact RushCard Member Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to placing a phone call, you can also get in touch via email.
When you combine a variety of features with a streamlined application process, it’s easy to see why the RushCard is such a popular choice.
Although there are small fees associated with each plan (Unlimited and Pay As You Go), the many benefits make it well worthwhile.
If you’re searching for a prepaid Visa card, don’t hesitate to learn more about the RushCard.
1 thought on “RushCard Prepaid Visa”
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.