Best-Rated Cards by MetaBank
As a federally chartered savings bank, MetaBank has garnered the reputation of providing consumers with a variety of products coupled with industry leading customer service. Furthermore, its been named one of the top performing mid-sized banks in the country, thus giving consumers the confidence they deserve when making important financial decisions. MetaBank is most well known for its personal debit cards, MasterCard gift cards, MasterCard Travel prepaid cards, and Metablue Visa Reloadable prepaid cards. With so many products and a consumer-focused approach, MetaBank has carved out its niche in the financial industry.
NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card
No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card
See website for Details*Annual Fee
See website for Details*
See website for Details*Credit Needed Limited Credit
See website for Details*Credit Brand Visa
Credit Card Details
- With Netspend Direct Deposit, you can get paid faster than a paper check.
- No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card.
- No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card.
- Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text
- message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere
- Visa Debit cards are accepted. “Apply Now” for full details.
- See additional NetSpend® Prepaid Visa® details.
- Activation Fee : See website for Details*
- Monthly Fee : See website for Details*
- Direct Deposit Fee : See website for Details*
- ATM Fee : See website for Details*
- Credit Recommended : See website for Details*
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).