Credit Card Details
- Upon credit approval, choose your initial collateral deposit between $200 and $1000; your credit limit will equal the collateral deposit amount.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit with responsible use.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- Start Building Your Future Today! We understand that establishing a positive credit history is important. That’s why we offer the PCB Secured Visa® credit card. Whether you are rebuilding your credit or new to credit, the PCB Secured Visa is the perfect choice. Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and products, by linking the values of the past with the ideas and technology of the future.
- Looking for a credit card to help build your credit history? When looking to build or rebuild your credit, there are advantages to the PCB Secured Visa® credit card. Like all secured credit cards it requires an upfront collateral deposit and works like any other credit card.
*See Rates and Fees
- Purchases – Intro APR: N/A
- Balance Transfers – Intro APR: N/A
- Regular APR: See Issuer Website
- Cash Advance APR: See Issuer Website
- Annual Fee: See Issuer Website
- Credit Needed: Good/Limited/No Credit
- Late Payment Fee: See Issuer Website
- All Other Fees: See Issuer Website
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a Review
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).