Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card
See if you are Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds without harming your credit score.
n/aCredit Needed See website for Details*
20.95% - 29.20% VariableCredit Brand Visa
Credit Card Details
- See if you are Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds without harming your credit score.
- Credit Line Range $550 – $1,250, Doubling to $1,100 – $2,500.
- Double Your Line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. After you make your payments, the increase is automatic.
- Get your updated FICO® Score each month.
- $0 Fraud Liability protects you from unauthorized charges.
- Online and mobile Account Access.
- No Penalty Rates or Over Limit Fee
- Intro Rate : N/A
- Intro Period : N/A
- Regular APR : 20.95% – 29.20% Variable
- Annual Fee : $0-$70
- Balance Transfer : N/A
- Credit Recommended : See website for Details*
- Intro (Purchases) : N/A
- Intro (Balance Transfers) : N/A
- Intro Transfer APR : N/A
- Intro Transfer APR Period : N/A
- Cash Advance APR : 25.95% – 34.20% Variable
- Cash Advance Fee : $0
- Late Payment Fee : Up to $39
- Balance Transfer Fee : N/A
- Foreign Trans Fee : See Terms*
- Return Check Fee : See Terms*
Gives you the best Advice
Gave me a chance!!!
They are willing to give you a second chance at rebuilding credit!
Highly recommended great
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).