Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Platinum Visa® Credit Card
See if you are pre-approved within minutes, without affecting your credit score
See website for Details*
23.45% - 28.45% VariableCredit Brand Visa®
Card Details Hide Details
Credit Card Details
- Credit lines range from $500-$1,250 which double to $1,000-$2,500 after your account qualifies. No security deposit required.
- Double your credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open.
- See if you are pre-approved within minutes, without affecting your credit score.
- Build or rebuild your credit. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC
- Regular APR: 23.45% – 28.45% Variable
- Annual Fee: $0-$72
- Cash Advance APR: 28.45% – 33.45% Variable
- Cash Advance Fee: $0
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $40
- Return Check Fee: Up to $40
- Foreign Trans Fee: See Terms*
- Credit Recommended: See website for Details*
- Balance Transfer: N/A
- Intro (Purchases): N/A
- Intro (Balance Transfers): N/A
- Intro Transfer APR: N/A
- Intro Transfer APR Period: N/A
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
- Intro Rate: N/A
- Intro Period: N/A
do they have auto pay
Quick and easy, instant approval
Gives you the best Advice
Gave me a chance!!!
They are willing to give you a second chance at rebuilding credit!
Highly recommended great
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).