PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card
Just complete the short application and receive a response in 60 seconds.
See Provider Website
See Provider WebsiteCredit Brand Mastercard®
Card Details Hide Details
Credit Card Details
- You don’t need good credit to apply.
- We help people with bad credit, every day.
- Just complete the short application and receive a response in 60 seconds.
- You can build or rebuild your credit: apply for a PREMIER Bankcard credit card, keep your balance low, and pay all your monthly bills on time.
- Don’t let a low FICO score stop you from applying – we approve applications others may not.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
PREMIER Bankcard® is a registered trademark of PREMIER Bankcard®, LLC.
- Checking Account Required: Yes
- Reports to Consumer Reporting Agencies: Yes
- Card Brand: Mastercard®
- Credit Recommended: Fair/Poor
Great Approving Poor Credit
My score has dropped after being recently laid of while waiting on unemployment delayed after the mass covid audit review so 5 months with no income had been taking a toll on my previously efforts to build my credit which was 2 small credit limit credit cards (1) this card and (2) rebuild apps kickoff which had raised my score 46 pts in less then a year at the time of my layoff itself then adding the 2 credit cards raised my score from 505 to 587 then laid off which sent my score down to 512 in less then 3 months due to lack of ability to pay all my credit card minimums paying only 1 or nothing paying only my credit builder at $10 a month. However I was able to get back into track paying my payments and the minimum for this card even though somehow I went over my limit by $69 which I don’t like that it did this or nothing about notifying or preventing it however my payments late and all stayed at $30 which made it a lot easier then my second card charging me $60-$99. So now 2 months reg payments and 12 under my limit my credit score has climbed back up to over 550 from the 521 it was at just paying this card and my other. So it’s a great card for the purpose build credit and be approved with the scores that no one else will accept.
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).