Credit Card Details
Applying for an account is free, takes less than 2 minutes, and won’t affect your credit score.
When you sign up for a Chime account, you’ll receive:
- A Chime Visa® debit card
- A Spending Account
- Access to our award-winning mobile app to keep you in control of your money
We provide simple, lowest-cost services across spending and saving that align with our members’ interests. They use us because of features like:
- Fee-free overdraft through SpotMe*: Traditional banks took $11 Billion in overdraft fees in 2019. At Chime, we do things differently. We will allow you to overdraw up to $200* on debit card purchases without charging a fee.
- No unnecessary bank fees˜: No minimum balance requirements. No monthly service fees. No foreign transaction fees. No transfer fees.
- Get your paycheck earlyˆ: Set up Direct Deposit and receive your paycheck up to 2 days earlier than some of your co-workers!
- Chime accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, so you know your money is safe with us!
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by, and debit card issued by, The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC.
- No monthly fees˜: no monthly fees, no overdraft fees, no foreign transaction fees, no minimum balance requirements
- Grow your savings automatically with our Savings Account
- Manage everything from your phone
- Send money with Pay Friends to other Chime members
- Turn on real-time transaction notifications to get push notifications after every purchase and daily balance alerts every morning
- Turn your card on/off instantly in-app
- Move money between your other bank accounts
- Over 38,000 fee-free ATMs with Moneypass® and Visa® Plus Alliance
- Apple Pay™ / Google Pay™ for when you forget your wallet
- Information security is a top priority
- EMV chip card security
- Friendly and responsive customer support
- 0.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)1 —8x2 the national average!
1The Annual Percentage Yield (“APY”) for the Chime Savings Account is variable and may change at any time. The disclosed APY is effective as of November 1, 2021. No minimum balance required. Must have $0.01 in savings to earn interest.
2The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by FDIC as of November 1, 2021 based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).