Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank
Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000
$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
See website for Details*
17.45% VariableCredit Brand Visa
Credit Card Details
- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
- Intro (Purchases) : N/A
- Intro (Transfers) : N/A
- Credit Line : $200-$3,000, depending on deposit amount
- Regular APR : 17.45% Variable
- Cash Advance APR : 22.45% Variable
- Annual Fee : $36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
- Minimum Deposit : $200
- Return Check Fee : Up to $40
- Cash Advance Fee : 4% Min: $10
- Late Payment Fee : Up to $40
- Regular Transfer APR : N/A
- Penalty APR : N/A
- Balance Transfer Fee : N/A
- Foreign Trans Fee : 2%
- Credit Recommended : See website for Details*
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).