Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank
Quick, easy application - apply online today!
$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
n/aCredit Needed See website for Details*
18.95% VariableCredit Brand Visa
Credit Card Details
- Unsecured credit line increases – After the first year, your account will be regularly reviewed for credit line increases with no additional security deposit required.
- Monthly FICO® Score for free – get your updated FICO® Score each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
- Build your credit – performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Flexible credit line – the amount of your deposit determines your initial credit line – up to $3,000 and increase your credit line anytime with additional deposits.
- Easy funding options – several convenient options to easily fund your security deposit.
- Worldwide acceptance – use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Quick, easy application – apply online today!
- Intro (Purchases) : N/A
- Intro (Transfers) : N/A
- Credit Line : $200-$3,000, depending on deposit amount
- Regular APR : 18.95% Variable
- Cash Advance APR : 23.95% Variable
- Annual Fee : $36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter
- Minimum Deposit : $200
- Return Check Fee : Up to $39
- Cash Advance Fee : 4% Min: $10
- Late Payment Fee : Up to $39
- Regular Transfer APR : N/A
- Penalty APR : N/A
- Balance Transfer Fee : N/A
- Foreign Trans Fee : 2%
- Credit Recommended : See website for Details*
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).