Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card
$300 - $10,000 credit limits
Up to 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases after making 12 on-time monthly paymentsCredit Needed
13.24 - 27.24% VariableCredit Brand Visa®
Card Details Hide Details
Credit Card Details
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, foreign transaction fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee.
- Variable APRs range from 13.24% – 27.24%
- Up to 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases after making 12 on-time monthly payments.
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- 2% – 10% cash back at select merchants
- $300 – $10,000 credit limits
- No credit score? No problem. If eligible, we’ll create your Cash Score instead.
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score.
- Build credit alongside hundreds of thousands of Petal card members.
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- Intro (Purchases): N/A
- Intro (Transfers): N/A
- Regular APR: 13.24 – 27.24% Variable
- Annual Fee: $0
- Credit Recommended: Excellent/Good/Limited/No Credit
- Credit Limit: $300 – $10,000
- Product Type: Consumer
- Overlimit Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
- Late Payment Fee: $0
- Cash Advance Fee: N/A
- Checking Account Required: Yes
Great way to increase your credit score.
This was easy
This was very simple to do and very quick to get though. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).