Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card
$500 – $10,000 credit limits
Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly paymentsCredit Needed
12.99% to 26.99% VariableCredit Brand Visa
Credit Card Details
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee.
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments.
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away.
- Up to 10% cash back from select merchants.
- $500-$10,000 credit limits.
- Variable APRs 12.99%-26.99%.
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members.
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved.
- Petal’s mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments.
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score.
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- No deposits required.
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- Intro (Purchases): N/A
- Intro (Transfers): N/A
- Regular APR: 12.99% to 26.99% Variable
- Annual Fee: $0
- Credit Recommended: Excellent/Good/Limited/No Credit
- Credit Limit: $500 – $10,000
- Product Type: Consumer
- Overlimit Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: N/A
- Late Payment Fee: $0
- Cash Advance Fee: N/A
Great way to increase your credit score.
This was easy
This was very simple to do and very quick to get though. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).