Petal® 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa® Credit Card
$500 - $5,000 credit limits.
Up to 10% cash back from select merchantsCredit Needed
19.99 - 29.49% VariableCredit Brand Visa
Card Details Hide Details
Credit Card Details
- $0 Annual Fee
- 2% – 10% cash back from select merchants
- $500 – $5,000 credit limits
- Variable APRs 19.99 – 29.49% APR
- No annual or international transaction fees. Late and returned payment fees may apply
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- Petal’s mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- Regular APR: 19.99 – 29.49% Variable
- Credit Recommended: Fair/Bad/Limited/No Credit
- Credit Limit: $500 – $5,000
- Late Payment Fee: Late fees up to $29 for first late payment, $40 for second late payment.
- Return Check Fee: Bounced payment fee up to $29.
- Intro Rate: N/A
- Intro Period: N/A
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer: N/A
- Intro (Purchases): N/A
- Intro (Balance Transfers): N/A
- Intro Transfer APR: N/A
- Intro Transfer APR Period: N/A
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).