Credit Card Details
- $0 Annual Fee
- $500-$5,000 credit limits
- Earn a credit limit increase in as little as 6 months. Terms and conditions apply.
- No credit score? No problem. If eligible, we’ll create your Cash Score instead.
- 2%-10% cash back at select merchants
- Variable APRs 19.99%-29.49%
- No annual or foreign transaction fees.
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Petal’s mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
- Regular APR: 19.99 – 29.49% Variable
- Credit Recommended: Fair/Bad/Limited/No Credit
- Credit Limit: $500 – $5,000
- Late Payment Fee: Late fees up to $29 for first late payment, $40 for second late payment.
- Return Check Fee: Bounced payment fee up to $29.
- Intro Rate: N/A
- Intro Period: N/A
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer: N/A
- Intro (Purchases): N/A
- Intro (Balance Transfers): N/A
- Intro Transfer APR: N/A
- Intro Transfer APR Period: N/A
- Checking Account Required: Yes
As i see it this the best credit card offer on the market. This company offer more benefits than other cards.
There are people like me who have a good income but no credit. I a disable veteran.
Write a Review
Please review the credit card applications for specifics into the terms and conditions. We strive to display current and up-to-date information. Nonetheless, all credit card offers are displayed without guarantee. To affirm terms and conditions, tap the "Apply Now" to learn more about the credit offer on a secure page provided by the card issuer(s).
Our team of editors rate credit card offers unbiasedly in light of the components the credit card offers purchasers, expenses, financing costs, and how a credit card is related by category. The evaluations are the master supposition of our editors, and not affected by any compensation this site gets from the credit card issuer(s).