With technology advancing by the day, it’s only natural for some of this to carry over into the credit card industry. The Petal® Visa® Credit Card is taking full advantage of modern technology, with the goal of helping consumers build credit with higher limits, no fees, and competitive interest rates.
Getting Started is Simple
There’s nothing more frustrating than spending hours on end completing a credit card application, just to find that you don’t qualify. You never have to worry about this with the Petal® Visa® Credit Card, as applying is simple.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Visit petalcard.com and click the Apply Now button to start the application process.
- Complete the first part of the application, which serves as a pre-approval process for telling you if you’re a likely good fit for Petal card.
- If you’re approved, you’ll then be able to submit your Petal card application. The application will be using information that you previously provided. If you aren’t pre-approved during this process, you will not be able to continue the application process. Petal card will follow up with you with an email (known as an Adverse Action Notice), which will contain additional information regarding their decision.
- For those who are approved, Petal card will send you an email which will contain details regarding credit limit and APR. If you aren’t approved, you’ll be sent an Adverse Action notice via email.
- Be sure to check your mailbox. The Petal cards usually arrive within 6 to 10 business days.
- Once you have your card, activate your card to #PayWithPetal.
All Your Accounts in One Place
There’s a lot to like about the Petal® Visa® Credit Card, but the ability to link your accounts is one of the best. Thanks to a high-powered app, it’s easy to manage your money across every account, including both your credit card account and bank accounts. When you have all your accounts in one place, it’s easier to track your spending and saving, all the while efficiently managing your money down to the last penny.
As you know, most credit cards have a long list of fees. While some of these never come into play, others sneak up on you every now and again. The Petal® Visa® Credit Card doesn’t believe in fees. Instead, there are no late fees, no annual fees, and no foreign transaction fees. You don’t have to worry about any of these popping up and taking a toll on your finances.
There are a few other things you need to know about the Petal® Visa® Credit Card, including the following:
- No fees whatsoever. No late fee, international fee, annual fee, or any-other-kind-of-fee, fee
- Up to 1.5% cash back after making 12 on-time monthly payments
- Variable APRs 12.99% to 29.49%.
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases right away
- Up to 10% cash back from select merchants
- Build credit alongside tens of thousands of Petal Card members
- Cash flow technology may help applicants without credit history get approved
- $500 – $10,000 credit limits
- Petal’s mobile app makes it easy to manage your money, track your spending, and automate payments
- See if you’re pre-approved within minutes without impacting your credit score
- Petal reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- No deposits required
- Card issued by WebBank, Member FDIC
Technology continues to change the credit card industry for the better, and the Petal® Visa® Credit Card is taking full advantage. With a simplified application process, the ability to link multiple accounts, and plenty of high-level features, the Petal® Visa® Credit Card deserves a closer look.