Do you have less than perfect credit? Are you concerned that it’ll stop you from securing a credit card?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in luck. The Reflex Mastercard is built for consumers just like you. You don’t need good or excellent credit. Even better, you get a lot in return by way of features.
The Reflex Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC under license from Mastercard International.
In other words, it’s 100 percent legitimate. You don’t have anything to worry about on that front.
Features of the Reflex Mastercard
Let’s face it: some credit card offers designed for consumers with bad credit don’t have many features. But that’s not the case with the Reflex Mastercard.
This card has a high level of features, such as these five:
- Low annual fee: The Reflex Mastercard has an annual fee ranging from $75 to $99. It would be better if there was no annual fee, but it’s low when compared to some other offers in this category.
- Reasonable credit limit: Depending on your credit history and financial circumstances, your limit will range from $300 to $750.
- Security features: The Reflex Mastercard is serious about your safety and security, which is why 128-bit encryption technology is used. Along with this, there is $0 fraud liability. So, if an unauthorized charge hits your account, you can dispute it and never pay a dime.
- Reporting to all three major credit bureaus: The Reflex Mastercard reports to Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This is important because you want all your activity to be reported, as it’ll help boost your score.
- Potential for a future credit limit increase: Even if you only qualify for a $300 credit limit, this could quickly change. When you make your first six required monthly minimum payments by the due date, your account will be reviewed with the idea of offering a credit limit increase.
If these features excite you, learn more about the Reflex Mastercard and everything else it has to offer.
Are You Ready to Apply?
If you like everything that the Reflex Mastercard has to offer, you can quickly apply online. Here are three things you need to know:
- It only takes a minute to apply for the Reflex Mastercard online
- You can review your offer and the terms and conditions, if approved, allowing you to open your account on the spot
- Applying for the Reflex Mastercard won’t affect your credit score
It really is that simple. Within a minute, you’ll know if you qualify for the Reflex Mastercard. You can then decide if it’s right for you.
Final Thoughts on the Reflex Mastercard
As a consumer with less than perfect credit, it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing that you’ll never qualify for a credit card. However, that’s not true in today’s world.
By opting for the Reflex Mastercard, you get a credit card with top of the line features and the convenience you’re seeking. Down the line, once your credit has improved, you can then decide if you want to keep this card or move onto another offer.