When it comes to building credit, living your life and hoping for the best isn’t a winning strategy. Instead, there are specific steps you can take to accelerate the process and ensure that you’re on the right path. Using Kovo Credit Builder is one of the many steps you should consider.
What is Kovo Credit Builder?
Kovo Credit Builder is designed to help you build credit with small monthly payments. Here’s the basic three-step process:
- Build your credit with installment payments of $10/month over the course of 24 months.
- You pay for access to courses that will help you pick up useful skills (more on this below).
- Earn with rewards, such as one percent back on eligible loans.
In short, you’re paying for Kovo Credit Builder courses on credit. Since payment history has a big impact on your credit score, your activity over 24 months will work in your favor.
What are Kovo Credit Builder courses?
If you’re going to spend $10 per month, you at least want to make sure you’re getting something valuable in return. And with Kovo Credit Builder that’s definitely the case.
Here’s a list of current courses:
- Job Interview Skills, Interview Strategy & Answer Scripts
- Self Confidence & Self Esteem: Confidence via Self-Awareness
- Entrepreneurship: How To Start A Business From Business Idea
- Personal Branding Path To Top 1% Influencer Personal Brand
- Stress Management With Time Management For Burnout & Anxiety
- Entrepreneurship: Sales Training, Techniques and Methods
- Ecommerce Bootcamp Academy – Google Sheets Fundamentals
- Intro to Programming
- Google Sheets Fundamentals
As you can see, all of these courses are designed to enhance your personal and/or professional lives. For example, if you’re seeking a new job, the job interview skills course can prepare you for success.
Frequently asked questions
As a unique concept, it’s natural to have questions about Kovo Credit Builder. Here are some of the most frequently asked.
- Are there any fees? Kovo Credit Builder never charges fees. There are no fees for setup, membership, or late payments.
- Is there a credit check? You don’t have to agree to a credit check to sign up for Kovo Credit Builder. This allows you to quickly sign up for a Kovo Credit Builder account.
- Does Kovo Credit Builder report to the major credit bureaus? Every month, Kovo Credit Builder reports your activity to TransUnion, Equifax, Experian, and Innovis. This ensures that you get “credit” for making your installment payment. This is what will help you build credit.
Kovo Credit Builder’s public benefit mission is to “create an environment where economic mobility is more prevalent and people have more power to influence their financial well-being.”
If you’re seeking a way to build credit for the first time or repair bad credit, Kovo Credit Builder is a tool to consider. It can go a long way in helping you reach many of your financial goals.